Position: Experienced Wrap Installer
Career Level: Student (High School)
Education Level: High School or equivalent
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time / Part Time
- 1+ years of 3M controltac installation experience
- 1+ years of vinyl installation experience to substrates
- Efficient and timely application of cut and printed vinyl to substrates and vehicles
- Basic proficiency with computers,
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, stand for long periods of time, walk, bend, reach, and carry bulky or oversized objects.
- This position involves working part of the time in outdoor locations in changing weather conditions.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Previous work experience or an interest in working with signage a plus.
- Graphic Design experience a HUGE plus
- Responsible for vinyl installation, including: substrates, vehicles and store front surfaces
- Inventory and ordering of installation equipment & supplies
- Ability to safely set-up and utilize ladders and scaffolding
- Availability to work 20-40 hours a week, including some weekends when needed
- Keep a clean and safe work environment
- Assist the printing, laminating, finishing
- Weed and mask cut vinyl
- Trim and prepare vinyl
Please email or fax your complete resume and cover letter discussing your skills and background along with your WORK HISTORY, SALARY HISTORY AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS to the email address listed below. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.